Wednesday 5 September 2012

So what have I been doing since my last post? Well I have almost completed my first two units of Royalists they just need varnishing and their bases finished. I will post pictures when complete.

Now for some background stuff.

Caleb Trevillis returned from Palestine in 1937 and reported to the war office.While Caleb was staying at his club he received a summons from the king. Caleb went to the meeting and the king asked him about the situation in Cornwall.Caleb was well informed about Cornwall as he had kept in touch with his family while he was away.Caleb informed the king that Cornwall could be held and that with the right commander would be a major asset for the king.At this point the king offered Caleb command of all royalist forces in Cornwall with the rank of General. Caleb was shocked at the offer but accepted the commission and told the king that he would return to Cornwall straight away.

So the adventure begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment