Thursday 25 October 2012

Hi all.
Its been a while since my last post but thats due to work.
I have recently purchased some more goodies.But you will have to wait to see what they are.I have also decided to make some buildings and hopefully when these are done I will post some pictures.I know I promised some photos of the figures that I have already painted and I am working on that at the moment it seems that I have not got enough time to fit everything in so please bear with me.

On the 30th of September His majesties Royalist forces took part in an action in Devon.They shot at some Albertines and managed to achieve their objective. A good day was had by all and two young gamers had their introduction to the madness and seemed to enjoy it very much.

I'm afraid thats all for now.

werewolf

No comments:

Post a Comment